Category Archives:


Free Advice


Do I need a consent?   If you’re planning a construction activity, or an activity that affects the environment, you may need to apply for a building consent, resource consent, or both. On this page you’ll find information about the types of activity that require consent, how to determine if you need a consent, and why Auckland Council issues consents.   Building consents A Building Consent is for a construction activity, and establishes that your planned building work complies with the Building Act 2004 and the Building Code. If you build without a building consent, you may be liable for a fine….
Read More

2 February 2016 M & K Projects Limited General 0


Recent Posts